Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Believe"

I really like a play on words when I make my cards. My grandson really enjoys them and thinks they are a great joke. This is another card I am taking on our coast trip. I actually made two cards so each grandson will get a 'treat' . I was so fortunate to win this stamp set from "KLM Designs" it is such a cute stamp set and I know that I will have lots of fun with it. I colored the image with 'Copics'. I cut the image out with my 'Createive Memories' circle cutter and mounted it with a 'Nestie'. The treat cup is from "Stamping Up". My dp is from DWAV fall collection. I also added red rhinestones for a little bling. The sentiment is from 'Heartfelt Creations'. They have some great sentiments and you can purchase them from 'Joan's Gardens'.
I also framed my sentiment with a 'Nestie'. I am entering this card at http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/joans-gardens-14-weekly-challenge_09.html
I must say that I didn't add lace or pearls, but I did follow the red, green and brown theme. Unfortunately, my picture just doesn't pick up the colors as well as I would like. It is still a fun boy card.

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Patty, cute card. I know your grandson will love it!!!


Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #14 Weekly Challenge. This is so much fun!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yummy... those boys are going to be bouncing off the walls with all these yummmmmmy treats! Have a great time GF!