Monday, September 6, 2010

"Bearing Gifts"

Have you noticed that you have a few stamps that you just keep reaching for time after time? This LOTV stamp is one of them. I just have a few (now) but I love these stamps! On to my card, I colored my image with Copics and cut the image out with my Creative Memories circle cutter. I framed it with my Nestabilites. My dp is from Design Studio's Vintage Pack. Don't you just love the colors? I added roses from Wild Orchids. I added Stickles to the roses to make them glow like Christmas. I added ribbon that I found at Big Lots last year. I added an antique frame from my stash to the sentiment.  I am entering this card at http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/


3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

My goodness you've been busy! This is adorable... those rose's are amazing!

Nicola said...

Ooh Patty, your card is fabulous. Love your colouration of this adorable wee bear and your papers are delish. Your scalloped frame is gorgeous, will have to look out for this one.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Anonymous said...

supser cute Patty! Love LOTV...I purchased six and haven't colored a one! And now the Christmas ones have been out for weeks! Can't keep up! lol It's gonna be a fun Christmas/Winter season with all the new stamps and stuff! oh eek! I'm in trouble!
Pam Going Postal