Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Sticky Christmas"

Isn't this little guy the cutest? This is a digi from Mo Manning. I colored the image with Copics and added a little glitz with spica pens to the pom-poms, the white on the Christmas hat, and gold spica bell. The Noel is a button I had in a stash. The dp is from "Specialty Papers. The green is actually a lot more green than my picture reflects. This is a fun digi, just wish it were a rubber stamp. I added a white gel stripe to the candy cane to make it glisten! I am entering this is Mojo Monday's challenge, and OWH Stripes and Stamps challenge.

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

What a cute card! You chose the perfect papers for this little guy and did a great job coloring him. Thanks for posting at the OWH midweek challenge.

The Other Patti Sue said...

How adorable is this! So sweet!