Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Sleigh Bell's Ring..."

This is my latest stamp from "Sugar Nellies". I thought this image fit perfectly the "Winter Wonderland Challenge. I colored my image with Copics. I sponged in a light blue (I have no idea what color it came in a card kit). I framed the image with Nestablilites and added green glitter with a Spica pen to the edge of the green frame. I added a white foam glitter button and tied it with a gold cord. I added the golden brown bow and a little jingle bell in the center of the bow. I felt it helped pull out the golden brown tones in the sleigh and in the snowflakes on my dp. I used Dienamics to cut my large scallop edge and used SU "Close to Cocoa" to sponge the edges. Lace and two irridescent snowflakes finished off this card. The inside sentiment is from "Close to My Heart" and the negative of the scallop finished off the inside. I am entering this card at http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Way cute! You just can't get any cuter than this!

Max said...

Hi Patti,
Super card - they look like they're having a blast on the sleigh! Good use of supplies using the positive and negative scallops. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT