Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Christmas Songs"


This is another image from Lilly of the Valley. I colored it with Copics. I added glitter to the snow and added versa mark snowflakes. I punched out glittery snowflakes from an old Christmas card and added a rhinestone to the center. I also added a little yellow Spica to the lamp light. I added a little polk a dot ribbon that I had in my stash to go with my scraps of dp.  Just a fun little card that went together quite easily.
I am entering this card at http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/ in case you want to enter this sketch challenge.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Gorgeous card Patty, beautiful image! Thank you for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week xx

Anonymous said...

So sweet and sparkly.Lovely colouring too.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs.
Lisa x

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers.... this must have taken for-evvver to color! Beautiful!

Clare Lloyd said...

Great take on our sketchie. Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good Luck. X

Unknown said...

Beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

Good luck!

Lou x

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these carolers Patty! how delightful! Charming! Made me smile big!
Pam Going Postal