Friday, July 30, 2010

What a Wonderful World!---This One's for You Miss Elsa!

This Card is for my dear friend Wendy's oldest granddaughter Elsa. She is such a little sweetheart and explained to me all about music in bathrooms. I am also using this for a challenge that was supposed to be ruffles! I am hoping I can find the challenge now! My image is a Magnolia and I love it. The dark cardstock is actually dark brown but appears as black in the picture.  I hand stitched the pink around the image and also added a gathered ribbon skirt. I added stickles to the tiara, ribbons on her shoes and the star dust around her. The butterflies on the inside of the card were some old stickers i have had on hand for several years, they are actually pink with lots of sparkle but they look kind of orange in the picture. It must be our smoky sky! Have a great week-end and Elsa enjoy your visit from Oma and Papa!

2 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

You are so thoughtful! Thanks, Patty. I have the best sister ever. :)

Angie

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is as sweet as can be! Super,super cute!