Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Christmas Gift -- Totally Tilda Challenge

I created this card for the "Totally Tilda" challenge. What fun to get to play with my favorite images. I love this Tilda and must admit she is a favorite of mine. I used SU chocolate chip card stock for my base. The cream was a scrap piece that I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder on. The image was colored with Copic markers and I used just a 'little' green in my creamy chocolate card. The pearls are also colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart and the ribbon came from our new Hobby Lobby. I used pop dots to make the sled and Tilda stand out.I used VersaMark Dazzle to stamp the snowflakes on the inside. they add that special bling that I like.   I would have never thought of using 'chocolate' for a Christmas card but it does seem to work. What do you think?

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think the non-traditional colors are awesome! Super dooper cute!

Christine said...

Wow this colour combo really does work..stunning colours & fab Tilda great take on the chall thanks for sharing & joining us on our 1st Totally Tilda chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Kathleen said...

Patty, What a lovely card I love the colour combination of brown and green, and a refreshing change from the traditional Christmas colours of red and green. I can understand why this Tilda is your favourite she is adorable. Love it!

Unknown said...

Lovely card Patty, so colourful. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs
Dawn x